Welcome to our new and improved website and blog! We have worked really hard to create a website that will not only be informative and helpful for our current client base, but one that will also be a source of financial education and information for the community.
Our website is organized by the following sections:
- Your Goals - This section outlines the different types of clients that we work with and gives more detail about the types of work we do for each client type.
- Our Services - This section outlines in detail the different types of services that we offer as fee-only financial planners and investment managers.
- Finanical Planning Process - This section illustrates the financial planning process from start to finish.
- About Us - This section will help you get to know us as a firm as well as introducing you to each member of our team.
- The Ivy League Difference - Here at Ivy League Financial Advisors, we take a holistic approach to financial planning that addresses all of your financial issues in the context of your life goals. This section outlines how we stand out from the pack.
- Newsroom - Another way we provide a Higher Standard of Financial Advice is through our commitment to both community and client financial education and awareness. For this reason, we continually work with both local and national media as a financial expert and commentary. In this section, you will find our news mentions, recognitions and awards, our press kit and press releases.
- Resource Center - Our commitment to financial education and awareness doesn't just end in our conference room. In this section you will find Case Studies that exemplify the services we provide to our clients, as well as financial briefs, financial news articles, market information, financial calculators and even e a quarterly market update.
- FAQs - In this section we have provided a list of Frequently Asked Questions (and their corresponding answers) that we receive most often from clients and prospects.
As always, please contact us to learn more about our firm and how we might be a good fit for your financial needs.
The Ivy League Teamp